tisdag 6 maj 2008

18:28

var med rosanna och saras efter skolan. vi gick hem hit till mig, drack te och pluggade lite. efter att vi pluggat ett tag upptäcker vi att musikprovet inte är imorgon. skönt! har ändå flera läxor... stort engelska arbete som ska vara inlämnat på fredag.

"As I am sitting in the taxi, I take a minute to punder over the trip I'm about to embark on. Even though it was over a week ago since I took my injection against typohid, my arm sores. Well, let's not think about that. I am really excited over this trip and I'm longing to see those marvelous sandy beaches I've seen in travel brochures. I do hope the divingclass I've been doing for a while do some good! They say diving in the Fiji's are great"

oh fuck! jag har bråttom nu. ska vara på restauranten nu! måste skynda.
puzz å kjam!!

Inga kommentarer: